Driving Growth through Innovation & Productivity
Software development doesn’t have to be slow or difficult
What Is Your Greatest Software Development Challenge?
- Do you find that you can’t justify the full-time programming staff you need?
- Is your company making mistakes and missing deadlines because of outdated software?
- Are your departments, branches, and remote employees having trouble communicating and sharing data?
- Do you need to reduce costs inside your company, by eliminating paperwork, streamlining operations, and reducing customer service costs?
- Is a lack of mobile software keeping your sales staff chained to their desks?
- Are you losing customers to competitors with better software?
From Fortune 500 companies to small businesses, we’ve helped customers who face the same challenges you do. Talk to us today and find out how our development team can solve your problems.
The Vaxxe Approach
We follow a comprehensive application development methodology that spans through the entire software development lifecycle. A typical engagement begins with the analysis of business requirements and identification of under-utilized, redundant and obsolete applications. After agreeing on an implementation roadmap with our client, we assume full responsibility of developing, maintaining and enhancing critical enterprise applications.
Our expertise and software development lifecycle help us develop various differentiating capabilities for our clients by:
- Synchronizing business processes with technology
- Modernizing existing applications
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing robust tailored applications
- Maximizing business benefits
- Minimizing application and infrastructure costs
Vaxxe Software Development Principles
The Vaxxe Philosophy
- Simple, Clean, User Friendly Interfaces
- Development in the U.S.
- PC and Mobile Platforms
- Scrum Project Management
The Benefit for You
- For in-house software, you’ll enjoy reduced training time and fewer user errors. For customer-facing software, you’ll see increased adoption rates and spend less time on support.
- According to the Aberdeen Group, 76% of customers who offshore their software development have higher than expected costs for project administration and vendor management. U.S. development eliminates language and time zone differences that make communication slow and difficult. Your software project will be on time, frustration-free, and of the highest quality.
- Stay competitive in the era of the smartphone. Our complete solutions serve your customers and employees at their desks and on the go.
- The Scrum agile development methodology keeps the customer involved in planning and feature prioritization. Customers receive a continuous stream of software improvements instead of a single deliverable at the end of a project.
Move Forward With Your Software Development Project
Today, right now, you could fall behind your competitors or you could move ahead by advancing your company’s software capabilities. We can guide you through your project and work hand and hand to put your ideas into action with state of the art software.